The mission of NE SRS Brundavan is to establish Shri Raghavendra Swami Shrine / Mutt (temple) that serves as:
- A traditional house of worship, learning and religious gathering
- The torch bearer of our rich heritage and culture
- An avenue to support the extended community that we live in
- NE SRS Brundavan has been started to serve Shri Raghavendra Swami Devotees across New England.
- The centre is to provide a common platform to enable all devotees of Shri Raghavendra Swami living in the wider New England. To interact with each other, to help support one another in time of need and Joy and collectively rejoice the rich cultural heritage of our Rayaru community.
- The centre is being set up as part of the global reach programme run by GB SRS Brundavan an established registered charity in the United Kingdom.
- The centre is being set up in line with SRS Mutt Prarthana Mandir (Prayer Hall) objectives and has the full blessings and support of H.H. Shri Subudhendra Teertha Swamiji of SRS Mutt, Mantralayam.
- This centre is supported by GB SRS Brundavan and SRS Mutt Mantralaya and managed by a team of local devotees.
- NE SRS Brundavan Inc has been incorporated as ‘Not For Profit’ and other registration formalities are in progress.
- Interested devotees wanting to partake in development and server are kindly requested to please get in touch with using contact us page.
- If devotes are keen to establish new centres in other locations within the USA, please contact GB SRS Brundavan UK. All possible assistance will be provided and this will also have the blessings and guidance from SRS Mutt, Mantralayam.
A Team You Can Rely On
NE SRS Brundavan Coordinators –